Individual Coaching: Uniquely Crafted to You
Whole Life Coaching is a co-creative process that includes, though it isn’t limited to, thought partnership, goal success, overcoming blockers, developing self-awareness and confidence, as well as creating a habit of accountability. The coaching process is about getting clarity so you can get unstuck. Moving into unstuckness opens you up to move forward as you maximize your personal and professional potential.
I use a dynamic process, leveraging 20+ years as a coach and therapist, to ask questions that uncover each layer of your onion. Conversations are fluid, as I listen deeply and get curious about stories you share, the narrative you use to describe situations, and biases and/or beliefs that might be limiting you. My goal is to support you in bringing forward your strengths, to challenge narratives that serve to limit you, and help you develop confidence in yourself, your choices, and how you navigate the world.
Whole Life Coaching: Personal and Professional Development
Are you ready to get curious about your stories and get yourself unstuck?
I wrote StoryJacking, Change Your Inner Dialog, Transform Your Life, to support you to get curious, create purpose, and empower yourself to live your most authentic life.
How Long Does Whole Life Coaching Take?
I wish there was a hard and fast answer to this, but it depends. You may be a person who has taken 25-45 years to develop strategies to function in life, only to need to challenge and change them a bit. The change process takes time. You may have heard that you can change a habit in 28 days, but that isn’t based on science. Your change depend on you. The request I make of you, to be willing to give yourself 12 sessions to see your changes. It is very challenging to break old narratives in less than 6 months. It’s a commitment to change when you make a 6-month agreement with yourself. We will re-evaluate along the way, making sure that you’re getting what you need.
Signs You’re Ready for Coaching:
- You’re stuck, spinning your wheels, and stalled out on making a decision.
- Finding yourself in a swirling, you’re ready for the madness to stop.
- Old stories keep getting in the way as you try to move forward.
- You want highly personalized Coaching to focus on You, your specific goals, and your specific story.
What are you waiting for?
I offer 30-45 minute sessions every other week, for approximately six months, as my baseline engagement. I also have clients who like weekly sessions.
You would be amazed at what you can accomplish in this amount of time. If you need more time, when we are getting close to completion, we can discuss continuing our work.
I offer my clients what I want from my own coach.
Simple, comprehensive, flexible and straightforward.
- We will meet by Zoom and develop your goals for coaching.
- We will look at the stories that are supporting you and also the stories that are getting in the way of your goals.
- We will work on StoryJacking: shifting and transforming the stories that are no longer of service to your goals, your personal growth, and develop new storylines for your success.
- We can use the RiF process to create new neural networks and rewrite your stories. Or we can use many other tools that I have in my handy bag of experience, to support you moving forward.
- You will have complimentary text and email access for quick questions between sessions.
- You will have a set of Action items at the end of each session.
- We will begin each session by finding out where you are, what your insights are, and what you want to focus on.
- This is your coaching and you are at complete choice for how you need to move towards your goals. We will explore anything that’s getting in the way of your progress.
- You will have access to many tools and worksheets to explore and develop your awareness.
What I bring to the table:
My coaching practice is boutique. I keep it that way so that my individual clients get a high degree of support. This also leaves room for my work as an author, a mentor coach, and a faculty member with inviteCHANGE. My rates reflect this.
What I offer is the following:
- I have a high degree of training and experience that will support you at a deep level to rewrite your narrative.
- I developed and am using the RiF Process with clients to engage your internal wisdom and help you get unstuck.
- This bi-lateral process supports you as you rewire your brain around your tough, tight and tender topics. Allowing you to move forward in your life with more ease and less suffering.
- I ask that client commit to 12 sessions for several reasons. One, it honors your natural change process; and Two, provides you with the best outcome long-term.
- Trust and Safety take time, and having the space to develop our relationship, allows both you and I, to be fully present in our work together.
- Well, it depends… yep, I wish I had a solid number for you. I believe that the first step is for us to determine if we resonate and if we even want to work together.
- From the place of a solid “Yes” we can determine what feels fair to both of us.
- I have a sliding scale. What is financially easy for one person, might be beyond extravagant to another. That’s a conversation worth having.
- What I know is that we treat with value those things that we invest in. And, the cost of coaching reflects a clear and decisive investment in yourself.