join this intentional community to connect online and work to support eachother taking action and moving forward with our lives. Social Distancing doesn’t mean social isolation. Come out and play, get to know people, and plan to thrive!
Connect & CoWork
Join an Intentional Virtual Community – Physical Distance not Social Distance
Connect. Create. Brainstorm. Strategize. Plan. Have Accountability. Take Action.
Why We Are Offering Virtual CoWorking
Life in the time of social distancing and Covid-19 has gotten real, real fast. As we all hunker down to respond to the virus, we may find ourselves pressing the pause button on our normally social lives. Many of us are working from home, public venues are closing, and we may be sitting in fear and sadness around this pandemic. It can feel lonely and overwhelm is more difficult when we feel disconnected. What I know to be true is that we do better together.
Connection is a core need of the human spirit. This is most especially true when we are facing a crisis and stewing in the soup of concern. When we begin to ratchet down our in-person meetups, we are going to need to turn to our virtual outlets. We would love to be in intentional community with you.
How You Can Participate with Virtual CoWorking
Along this angle, I want to invite you to a virtual coworking group. The platform I will be using is Zoom for those who would like to join. You can download the free app at www.zoom.us
What the sessions will look like:
- We will open with a collective breath and a mindfulness technique.
- There will be breakout rooms with small groups to help you focus on your coming week priorities: work, life, whatever.
- We will invite you to call out your commitment to your priorities and goals.
- Then we will send you off with plenty of positive energy and emotional support.
These sessions will be free. I feel deeply the need to pull together with others, and I wish to invite you to join with me.
The General Flow of Our Virtual CoWorking Space
- 5-minute introduction to our connected space – touching base in chat about how you are today.
- 10-minutes of mindfulness practice (visualization, breathing exercise, etc.)
- 15-20 minutes to brainstorm in breakout rooms, time to discuss priorities, bursts of inspiration, baby steps for moving through anxiety and fear, or any other thing that might be coming up for you.
- 5-minutes to debrief in the chat
- 20-30 minutes quiet work time. There is something powerful in quietly working with others.
- 10-minute close session of what was gained, take-aways, and next steps that individuals are committing to for themselves.
How to Stay in Intentional Community
It is unnecessary to join my newsletter list. You are welcome to participate in this intentional community, regardless. If you do want the newsletter, you will get weekly reminders with new dates and times as they become available. Or, you can create and add the information to your own calendar by checking back on this page for updates. All we care about is that you come and participate.
Sign up for all the details and information on how to participate. We welcome everyone who wants a place to connect and play!
I wanna CoWork!
Days and Times for the Virtual CoWorking
Tuesdays from 9 am – 10:30 am PT / 10 am – 11:30 am MT / 11 am – 12:30 pm CT / 12 pm – 1:30 pm ET / London 4 pm – 5:30pm
Fridays from 9:00 am – 9 am – 10:30 am PT / 10 am – 11:30 am MT / 11 am – 12:30 pm CT / 12 pm – 1:30 pm ET / London 4 pm – 5:30pm
The goal is to offer this as long as it serves the community.
Social Distancing doesn’t mean Social Isolation
If you want to participate further join Our Mighty Network. We have created a space to connect, that still doesn’t require you to give us your info. But, allows for us to connect and stay focused as we all move forward together.
What Participants are Saying
I came away feeling lighter and more connected. I loved the breakout rooms. I’m reminding myself that anything is possible!
I really liked the structure of the coworking space and learning new things. I got to work on the items I came up with and enjoyed the connections.
Thank you! I really enjoyed learning this virtual technology for connecting online and meeting new people. I loved it today!
- I truly do have control in how I view my experience and I feel empowered. And I plan to share that feeling with my family. Plus it was wonderful to meet new people and have this sense of community together.
- Meeting new people today and sharing our common humanity, plus remembering we are all in this together made me feel gratitude. The grounding of setting priorities and the steps to take spawned creativity, thank you!
- Gratefulness is what I’m feeling. I tend to be a glass half empty outlook person. It’s more damaging than I imagined. My aha moment from today is anything you think won’t work, is a boundary in your mind. I need to embrace different ways of connecting virtually.