join this intentional community to connect online and work to support eachother taking action and moving forward with our lives. Social Distancing doesn’t mean social isolation. Come out and play, get to know people, and plan to thrive!
Connect & CoWork
Join an Intentional Virtual Community – Physical Distance not Social Distance
Connect. Create. Brainstorm. Strategize. Plan. Have Accountability. Take Action.
Why We Are Offering Virtual CoWorking
Life in the time of social distancing and Covid-19 has gotten real, real fast. Many of us are working from home. It can feel lonely and overwhelm is more difficult when we feel disconnected. What I know to be true is that we do better together. Connection is a core need of the human spirit. We would love to be in intentional community with you.
How You Can Participate with Virtual CoWorking
EASY! Just download the free app at www.zoom.us
No cost to join this community. We are ALL in this TOGETHER!
The General Flow of Our Virtual CoWorking Space
- 5-minute introduction to our connected space – touching base in chat about how you are today.
- 10-minutes of mindfulness practice (visualization, breathing exercise, etc.)
- 15-20 minutes to brainstorm in breakout rooms, time to discuss priorities, bursts of inspiration, baby steps for moving through anxiety and fear, or any other thing that might be coming up for you.
- 5-minutes to debrief in the chat
- 20-30 minutes quiet work time. There is something powerful in quietly working with others.
- 10-minute close session of what was gained, take-aways, and next steps that individuals are committing to for themselves.
Social Distancing doesn’t mean Social Isolation
If you want to participate, please join us. We have created a space to connect, that still doesn’t require you to give us your info. But, allows for us to connect and stay focused as we all move forward together.
Friday Times for the Virtual CoWorking
Fridays from 9:00 am – 9 am – 10:30 am PT / 10 am – 11:30 am MT / 11 am – 12:30 pm CT / 12 pm – 1:30 pm ET / London 4 pm – 5:30pm
The goal is to offer this as long as it serves the community.
If you aren’t ready to play yet, here is a .pdf to help you develop your weekly priorities and focus your intention.
What Participants are Saying
I came away feeling lighter and more connected. I loved the breakout rooms. I’m reminding myself that anything is possible!
I really liked the structure of the coworking space and learning new things. I got to work on the items I came up with and enjoyed the connections.
Thank you! I really enjoyed learning this virtual technology for connecting online and meeting new people. I loved it today!
- I truly do have control in how I view my experience and I feel empowered. And I plan to share that feeling with my family. Plus it was wonderful to meet new people and have this sense of community together.
- Meeting new people today and sharing our common humanity, plus remembering we are all in this together made me feel gratitude. The grounding of setting priorities and the steps to take spawned creativity, thank you!
- Gratefulness is what I’m feeling. I tend to be a glass half empty outlook person. It’s more damaging than I imagined. My aha moment from today is anything you think won’t work, is a boundary in your mind. I need to embrace different ways of connecting virtually.