Discover the Power of Transformational Leadership & Executive Coaching
Transformational leadership & executive coaching pushes executives to transform professionally, personally, and to develop the skills required to take them to the next level of leadership.
Leadership & Executive Coaching with Lyssa Helps Leaders:
- Increase emotional and social intelligence
- Integrate internal integrity with external needs
- Enhance strategic thinking
- Grow executive presence
- Manage people relationships effectively
- Internalize a growth mindset
- Refine communication skills
- Boost credibility with peers and managers
- Develop greater personal influence
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Gone are the days that a college education and a few years experience were enough. Today’s organizations require leaders who are innovative, agile, able to see projects through and do it with a high degree of social and emotional intelligence.
For many, the movement from an employee, to a manager, to a leader requires greater and greater personal development, awareness of your impact, and becoming a culture expert.
Begin to galvanize your teams to boldness and productivity!
I work with executives and leaders to develop personal awareness so they can become an agile leader. Able to navigate this VUCA environment with greater ease, while supporting their teams towards success.
Through coaching and using the Tilt365 Positive Influence Predictor, we can look at your goals, understand your personality character drivers, over and underused strengths, your blind spots, and tailor your coaching to support your growth and development. If you want the science behind the Tilt 365 take a look here.
You’re Not Fixed – There is Still Time for a Growth Mindset
What I like most about the Tilt is that we are no longer looking at personality as a “fixed” state. Rather, we recognize that people have within them all the character strengths and capacity to learn how to agilely tilt into the most effective qualities as needed. This helps individuals and teams work at their most productive and innovative.
A great leader must be able to have strong people skills, be willing to gather information, cast a compelling vision and also have the follow-through to accomplish the goal. Developing your character strengths give you that ability to nimbly and agilely navigate an ever-changing workplace landscape.
What Executives are saying:
- It takes time to be curious, yet I now have a much more agile team.
- Learning to stop the Advice Monster has changed the culture in my organization.
- I am not working as hard, now I am trusting my people and they are rising to the occasion.
- The process of self-reflection has improved me personally and my decision making.
- I listen at a deeper level and we get past the surface, to the real issues faster.
- Position power is one thing; now I have greater personal influence.
- Much more confidence in my vision and ability to lead my team.
- I can confidently have difficult conversations and get positive outcomes.
You and I will work together to personalize your program to the needs of you, your company, your focus, and your needs:
- 2-3 Powerful Goals
- Creating a narrative that aligns with your goals.
- Goal alignment with supervisor as needed.
- The True Tilt Personality Profile and the Tilt 360 Positive Influence Predictor
- Structured Development Plan with tangible measures.
- Ongoing communication with sponsors as needed.
- Ongoing course-correction as needed.
Why Executive Coaching with Lyssa?
- Coaching has a Proven ROI; my clients get long term-sustainable results.
- We focus on tangible, trackable measures and results.
- Increase the positive impact on customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Get below the surface to what is driving behaviors.
- Core Values: Integrity ~ Growth Mindset ~ Service ~ Success
* I want to develop long term partnerships to grow you, your people, and your organization. I am candid and direct, including when I see that a candidate isn’t coachable and you should save your money.