7 Reasons You Need to Hire a Mentor Coach
- You’ve been out of your coaching school for a while and your a little shaky on the ICF Core Competencies.
- There is a long list of personal accomplishments that you are working towards and your ACC, your PCC, or your MCC are at the top of that list.
- It’s time to get your 10 hours of Mentor Coaching for your ICF renewal.
- Wasting money isn’t enjoyable and you want to increase your Coaching confidence so you pass the ICF Performance Evaluation.
- The idea of using the ICF Core Competencies with artfulness is very appealing.
- You need to hire a mentor coach because you have a coaching mindset and want to continue to grow and improve.
- Thinking and talking, talking and thinking, about mentor coaching is no longer doing it for you. You’re ready to take action!
1:1 ICF Certified Mentor Coaching
A little about me, I became a Mentor coach several years ago. In part, because I fell in love with the power of the 11 Core Competencies. I see them as an outstanding framework and not a box. When you understand them, you can develop our own style of meeting the markers.
Learning to dance in the moment, artfully weaving the competencies into your coaching conversations with clients. Clearly setting agreements, developing your ear to hear on multiple levels, and increase your ease with powerful questioning.
Embracing the Spontanious Journey with Clients
All this while staying comfortably in the coaching role. I see the competencies as a wonderful structure to keep you from drifting into Counseling, Consulting, and Therapy.
I used my knowledge of the ICF Core Competencies to move from ACC to MCC in 4 years. In 2018 I completed the PCC Marker Training.
Finally, as a Course Leader, Mentor Coach, and Coach Assessor with inviteCHANGE, I have had the opportunity to learn the art of developmental feedback. My focus is on your growth, your coaching edge, fully with your input.
You’re invited to a Discovery Session, let’s see if my style and your needs are a good fit.
My clients experience more confidence, joy, and ease in the important work they do with their clients.
I’m honored to support coaches who are supporting others to bring their brilliance to the world.
I get excited when my clients walk away saying:
Wow, Mentor Coaching Works!
I just had one of the best AND easiest coaching sessions!
Lyssa, our mentor coaching yesterday made a HUGE, immediate impact on my coaching.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sandy Stamato, The Simplified Path
I offer several mentor coaching packages:
- One Hour of ICF Mentor Coaching
- 7 Group ICF Mentor Coaching Hours – Next class starting Monday, Feb 10, 2020
- For those participating in the group, there is a reduced price for the 1:1 Mentor Coaching.
- Ten Hours of 1:1 ICF Mentor Coaching – Let’s talk if you are interested in the Ten Hour package. This is best for people wanting to focus specifically on there readiness for a Certification demonstration.
Some people want to get multiple mentor coaching perspectives and some people want to have an ongoing relationship that explores their coaching growth. Let’s have a conversation about your goals for your coaching and together we can discuss which option will best serve you.
I happily work to support new Coaches moving towards their ACC, ACC Coaches needing mentor coaching hours, Coaches ready to move to PCC, and PCC Coaches taking the leap to MCC.
What is required:
- Actively coaching at least 2 people.
- Have completed at least 30 hours of coach specific training.
- A minimum of 50 hours of coaching experience, preferred.
Let’s schedule a discovery call and see if we are a good fit and how I can best be of service in your professional development.
Playing with the Power of Metaphors
Download your copy of the Slides.pdf from Playing with the Power of Metaphor.