5 Reasons You Need ICF Certified Mentor Coaching
- You’ve been out of your coaching school for a while and your a little shaky on the ICF Core Competencies.
- There is a long list of personal accomplishments that you are working towards and your ACC and your PCC are at the top.
- Wasting money isn’t enjoyable and you want to increase your Coaching confidence so you pass the ICF Performance Evaluation.
- You have a growth mindset and want to continue to grow and improve.
- Thinking and talking, talking and thinking, about mentor coaching is no longer doing it for you. You’re ready to take action!
1:1 ICF Certified Mentor Coaching
A little about me, I became a Mentor coach several years ago, because I fell in love with the power of the 11 Core Competencies. I see them as an outstanding framework and not a box. When you understand them, you can develop our own style of meeting the markers. Learning to dance in the moment, artfully weaving the competencies into your coaching conversations with clients. Clearly setting agreements, developing your ear to hear on multiple levels, and increase your ease with powerful questioning. All this while staying comfortably in the coaching role. I also see the competencies as a wonderful structure to keep you from drifting into Counseling, Consulting, and Therapy.
As a Course Leader, Mentor Coach, and Coach Assessor with inviteCHANGE, I have had the opportunity to learn the art of developmental feedback. I am focused on your growth, with you.
You’re invited to a Discovery Session, let’s see if my style and your needs are a good fit.
My clients experience more confidence, joy, and ease in the important work they do with their clients.
I’m honored to support coaches who are supporting others to bring their brilliance to the world.
I get excited when my clients walk away saying:
Wow, Mentor Coaching Works!
I just had one of the best AND easiest coaching sessions!
Our mentor coaching yesterday made a HUGE, immediate impact on my coaching.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sandy Stamato, The Simplified Path
I offer four mentor coaching packages.
Some people want to get multiple mentor coaching perspectives and some people want to have an ongoing relationship that explores their coaching growth. Choose the package that is right for you.
Time frames for each of the Mentor Coaching packages.
2 months to use the 1-hour package.
3 months to use the 3-hour package,
6 months to use the 5-hour package
1 year to use the 10-hour package.