ICF Group Mentor Coaching:
- I offer regular mentor coaching groups throughout the year.
- Find dates and times here.
A Mentor Coaching Group is an amazing way to get your ICF Mentor Coaching Hours + This Group gives you ICF Core Competency CCEUs.
- Join this Rich and Powerful Learning experience
- Make time to achieve your Professional Coaching Goals
- Discover your Coaching Superpowers and build on them
- Learn to artfully weave the ICF Core Competencies through your Coaching Conversations
- Make a Bigger Impact as you develop the skills to get to the deeper important issues quicker
- Add value by supporting your clients toward Sustainable Changes
- Step Past the teach, tell, consult, and counsel role.
- Find Your Unique Coaching Voice, and draw on your client’s wisdom
- Have fun!
Develop your coaching skills through fishbowl coaching, self-reflection, and analysis of your recorded coaching and through watching and assessing MCC coaching recordings.
2023 Program Outline
Session 2: Discussion of recorded coaching demonstration Coach Collab and transcript analysis, live coaching demonstration, and exploring the alignment with the Markers.
Session 3: Discussion of first dyad Fieldwork, live coaching demonstration, and exploring the alignment with the Markers.
Session 4: Discussion of Coaching Articles and live coaching demonstration, and discussion of alignment with the markers.
Session 5: Discussion of learning from coaching dyad and self-reflection, live coaching demonstration during a session, and discussion of alignment with the markers.
Session 6: Discussion of 2nd Dyad, what was learned from doing your own transcript analysis, live coaching demonstration, and discussion of alignment with the markers.
Session 7: Discussion of coaching demo Elephant on my Chest, Transcript analysis of the recording. Q&A about the renewal/application process. Final session celebration!
1:1 ICF Certified Mentor Coaching
A little about me, I became a Mentor coach several years ago. In part, because I fell in love with the power of the ICF Core Competencies. I see them as an outstanding framework and not a box. When you understand them, you can develop our own style of meeting the markers. To read more about my journey from ACC to MCC check out this article: From ACC to MCC: Developing a Coaching Mindset
Learning to dance in the moment, artfully weaving the competencies into your coaching conversations with clients. Clearly setting agreements, developing your ear to hear on multiple levels, and increase your ease with powerful questioning.
Mentor Coaching Group: Mastery and Confidence
Do you ever feel like you’re:
- Working harder than your clients?
- Getting hooked by the stories and drama?
- Lost trying to figure out what is important to focus on?
- Coaching to a checkbox?
- Babysitting clients who don’t follow through with agreements and next steps?
- The second time, with feeling, Working harder than your clients?
- Trying to find the big book of powerful questions?
- Confused as to how to really navigate the competencies?
Well, that was me in 2014. Struggling to have my own style, share my unique coaching voice, and still meet the competencies that I knew would support the inside-out growth that I wanted for my clients. If this sounds familiar, you are not alone.
Are you ready to dive deeper into being a Professional Coach?
GROUPS START Regularly!
Minimum of 3 people – Maximum 10 people.
Enrollment now open!
Congratulations on passing your ACC the first time Adam!
And, now Congratulations on passing PCC the first time. Thank you for coming back and inviting me on your journey!!!
7 Reasons You Need to Hire a Mentor Coach
- You’ve been out of your coaching school for a while and your a little shaky on the ICF Core Competencies.
- There is a long list of personal accomplishments that you are working towards and your ACC, your PCC, or your MCC are at the top of that list.
- It’s time to get your 10 hours of Mentor Coaching for your ICF renewal.
- Wasting money isn’t enjoyable and you want to increase your Coaching confidence so you pass the ICF Performance Evaluation.
- The idea of using the ICF Core Competencies with artfulness is very appealing.
- You need to hire a mentor coach because you have a coaching mindset and want to continue to grow and improve.
- Thinking and talking, talking and thinking, about mentor coaching is no longer doing it for you. You’re ready to take action!
I get excited when my clients walk away saying:
Wow, Mentor Coaching Works!
I just had one of the best AND easiest coaching sessions!
Lyssa, our mentor coaching yesterday made a HUGE, immediate impact on my coaching.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sandy Stamato, The Simplified Path
What is required:
- Actively coaching at least 2 people.
- Have completed at least 30 hours of coach specific training.
- A minimum of 50 hours of coaching experience, preferred.
Let’s schedule a discovery call and see if we are a good fit and how I can best be of service in your professional development.