If you are in need of ICF Group Mentor Coaching, I have two upcoming programs:
- Maureen Purcell, PCC, and I will be leading a Group Mentor Coaching Program to help coaches applying for ACC, Renewing ACC, and applying for PCC credentials. 7 Group Mentor Coaching Hours + 28 ICF CCEs. This group starting Monday, September, 14th, 2020.
- I will be leading an MCC Art+Science Group Mentor Coaching Program for PCC coaches who are moving towards MCC. If you need the 7 group mentor coaching hours + 32 ICF CCEs want to build your confidence in your MCC level coaching skills, this is the program for you. This group Monday, August 24th, 2020.
A Mentor Coaching Group is an amazing way to get your ICF Mentor Coaching Hours + This Group gives you ICF Core Competency CCEUs.
- Join this Rich and Powerful Learning experience
- Make time to achieve your Professional Coaching Goals
- Group insights and support
- Practice coaching and Get Developmental Feedback
- Find you growth edges
- Discover your Coaching Superpowers and build on them
- Learn to artfully weave the ICF Core Competencies through your Coaching Conversations
- We are now using the NEW ICF Core Competencies!
- Make a Bigger Impact as you develop the skills to get to the deeper important issues quicker
- Add value by supporting your clients towards Sustainable Changes
- Step Past the teach, tell, consult and counsel role.
- Find Your Unique Coaching Voice, and draw on your client’s wisdom
- Have fun!
Holding your clients as Whole, Capable, Resourceful, and Creative. Your coaching can empower your clients to get unstuck and to get curious about their stories, develop insights, and get the big “aha’s” that make coaching fun and feeds your soul.
1:1 ICF Certified Mentor Coaching
A little about me, I became a Mentor coach several years ago. In part, because I fell in love with the power of the ICF Core Competencies. I see them as an outstanding framework and not a box. When you understand them, you can develop our own style of meeting the markers. To read more about my journey from ACC to MCC check out this article: From ACC to MCC: Developing a Coaching Mindset
Learning to dance in the moment, artfully weaving the competencies into your coaching conversations with clients. Clearly setting agreements, developing your ear to hear on multiple levels, and increase your ease with powerful questioning.
Mentor Coaching Group: Mastery and Confidence
Do you ever feel like you’re:
- Working harder than your clients?
- Getting hooked by the stories and drama?
- Lost trying to figure out what is important to focus on?
- Coaching to a checkbox?
- Babysitting clients who don’t follow through with agreements and next steps?
- The second time, with feeling, Working harder than your clients?
- Trying to find the big book of powerful questions?
- Confused as to how to really navigate the competencies?
Well, that was me 6 years ago. Struggling to have my own style, share my unique coaching voice, and still meet the competencies that I knew would support the inside-out growth that I wanted for my clients. If any of this sounds familiar, you are not alone.
Are you ready to dive deeper into being a Professional Coach?
GROUPS STARTING Fall of 2020, Mondays from 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm Pacific Time. Click to Find Your Time Zone
Minimum of 3 people – Maximum 10 people.
7 Reasons You Need to Hire a Mentor Coach
- You’ve been out of your coaching school for a while and your a little shaky on the ICF Core Competencies.
- There is a long list of personal accomplishments that you are working towards and your ACC, your PCC, or your MCC are at the top of that list.
- It’s time to get your 10 hours of Mentor Coaching for your ICF renewal.
- Wasting money isn’t enjoyable and you want to increase your Coaching confidence so you pass the ICF Performance Evaluation.
- The idea of using the ICF Core Competencies with artfulness is very appealing.
- You need to hire a mentor coach because you have a coaching mindset and want to continue to grow and improve.
- Thinking and talking, talking and thinking, about mentor coaching is no longer doing it for you. You’re ready to take action!
I get excited when my clients walk away saying:
Wow, Mentor Coaching Works!
I just had one of the best AND easiest coaching sessions!
Lyssa, our mentor coaching yesterday made a HUGE, immediate impact on my coaching.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sandy Stamato, The Simplified Path
What is required:
- Actively coaching at least 2 people.
- Have completed at least 30 hours of coach specific training.
- A minimum of 50 hours of coaching experience, preferred.
Let’s schedule a discovery call and see if we are a good fit and how I can best be of service in your professional development.