Craft Your Dating Game Plan – 8-week Program!
- October 2018 – December 2019 weekly, except for Thanksgiving Week
- Thursdays, 1 pm Pacific, starting October 13, 2018 (replays available)
- Led by: Lyssa deHart, Happy Wife + Relationship Expert + Professional Certified Coach
Stop Wasting Time, Dodge Heartbreak, and Get a Dating Game Plan
Why is this so hard?
- You have a “Deal Breaker” list and you zealously control/alt/delete anyone who doesn’t fill every checkbox.
- You’ve been hanging out waiting for someone to find you and fall in love with all your wonderfulness.
- You choose partners that end up disappointing you.
- You let chemistry be your main indicator.
- You’re quick to jump in and slow to jump out.
- You don’t know how to flirt while asking questions that tell you something important.
- You’re not clear on what constitutes a good partner for you, so you’ve been dating anyone with a heartbeat (who’s cute).
- For all you’re talking about wanting a relationship, you’ve left no room in your life to go out and find one.
Does any of this sound familiar? Well, you are not alone!
I spent 2 years going out on 181 dates with Bankers, Bakers and Candlestick Makers, and I met the love of my life. Mr. Lucky 181. I am the lucky one, but it sounds better on him. We met through a personal ad, old school. We navigated getting to know each other and every possible plot twist that might show up, infertility, both our mom’s living with us, broken legs, moving across the country, 7-year itches, and the whole spectrum of life with another person.
I pushed past my patterns of attraction, bad boys who didn’t want commitment, and rewrote my own narrative on who I was, who I wanted to be with and then I strategically set out to either find him or at least learn more about myself in the process.
If you are ready to break some old patterns, gather some new tools, and set out on your dating adventure with a compass and a map. Take a quiz and sign up for our upcoming free webinar, dates coming soon.
8 Week Program
Learn to navigate the Dating Landscape
- What constitutes a Healthy Relationship.
- Massive Clarity on the signs of a Jerk.
- Tune Your BS Detector.
- The Loneliness Quotient.
- Reincarnated Patterns.
- There’s an Order for Success.
- Kiss that Frog.
- Shift From: Do You Like Me to Do I Like You?
- I Hate Dating – StoryJack that one!
- No one falls in Love, hoping for Heartbreak.
- Practice asking the important questions.
- A chance to fill your toolbox with practical skills and insights.
- And so much more!
Extra, Extra, Read all about it!
- Ongoing Community in our Private Facebook Group
- Develop your tribe as you meet others on a similar quest.
- Learn from the brilliance of each other
- Find accountability partners.
- And, endless encouragement and connection from peers
- Ongoing Dating Insights.
What Possibilities Are You Ready to Craft into Your Love Story?
+ What will be possible for YOU if you felt CONFIDENT in dating?
+ Can you imagine how exciting it would feel to have a sense of who you are looking for to build a life?
+ Plus a game plan to quickly assess if you’ve found a good fit?
+ What if dating was an adventure, instead of a drudge?
+ What if you found your very own, Happily Ever After?
I want that experience for you. I want you to find a love to last. One that provides a safe place for you and a partner to grow together and become the best of friends. Crafting a Love Story that can withstand the Plot Twists of Life.
And I want you to have it sooner rather than later because you’re wasting time and energy trying to fit square blocks into round holes.
This is the BEST GIFT you can GIVE yourself this year.
You will craft your best shot at starting 2019 off on the right dating foot, so to speak. So don’t delay.
Sign up for the Free Webinar to see if this is your tribe and you can get the tools and support you need. Join our FREE Webinar here: 3 Things You are Doing that Keep You Wasting Time, Heartbroken, and in Need of a Game Plan.
You’ll be happy you did. Your future self will thank you too!
Or, if you are ready to commit to yourself, please secure your seat at the table!