[Webinar] Playing with the Power of Metaphor
Do you feel like you are working harder than your clients?
Learn what metaphors and similes are and consider ways to artfully use them with your clients.
Begin noticing metaphors in your coaching conversations and recognize the power to explore meaning.
Metaphors are vivid doorways into who your clients are being, deeper beliefs, and can give you a powerful tool to get curious with greater ease.
Join me on Thursday, August 9, 2018, at 2 pm PST for this 1-hour webinar. (5pm Eastern / 4pm Central / 3pm Mountain / 10pm London / 7am Friday, Sydney). Earn 1 free Core Competency CCEU.
Let’s play with the power of Metaphors!
In this webinar I will be sharing:
- The differences between Metaphors and Similes
- Neuroscience + Metaphors
- The power of using the Metaphors that your clients bring to your coaching conversations
- Practice using actual client conversational prompts to begin to play with crafting powerful questions that get straight to the heart of your client’s concerns.
- How to deepen awareness by using the Metaphors that your clients bring to your coaching conversations.
- And, connecting the use of client Metaphors to competencies of Direct Communication, Active Listening, Awareness, Powerful Questioning, and Trust and Intimacy.
I hired Lyssa Danehy deHart for 1-1 Mentored Coaching in order to complete my requirements for certification. While I expected the professionalism she is known for, she delighted me with her thorough understanding and DEPTH of the subject matter, as well as her ability to simultaneously illustrate by example and coach me in the objectives I outlined. She is skilled, experienced, delightful, adept, and talented. I highly recommend Lyssa as a Mentor Coach — or for coaching in general.Jan L. Bowen